Here is a one minute sample of introductions I’ve done for podcasts recently:
I’ve also been fortunate to have podcast experience with several shows over the last few years.
I’ve really enjoyed working with nonprofits, including The Bonnell Foundation. We created the Living With Cystic Fibrosis podcast.
I created, produce, and co-host The Quizzo Cast, a podcast centered around Michigan’s pub trivia community.
- How a Stroke Couldn’t Stop Tony Muggs
- P.S. Your Quiz Is In The Sink
- Quizzo Host, Author, and Detroit Chief Storyteller Aaron Foley
- Proposals and Pillows
- The Champs, Offensive Team Names, and Awkward Moments
- Brew Detroit and Quizzo Cup Preview
- It’s Beer O’Clock!
- It’s Always Sunny at the Geriatric Strip Club
- Behind the Scenes of Jeopardy!
- Play Freebird (Scooters)! And the REAL Story of Quizzo’s Start
- Lions, Trailers, and The Quizzo Cup – Oh My!
- The Quizzo Cast Teaser
I host and produce The JAG Show, a podcast where I interview interesting people in a one-on-one format. I’ve talked to everyone from an adopted man who found his birth family via a home DNA kit at age 57, to an individual who has battled Asperger’s syndrome his whole life.
- From Pantera to Pastor
- Matt Friedman on Crisis Communications
- Lauren Levine – Growing Your Podcast
- Living With Aspergers
- Overcoming Broadcast Typecasts
- The Jag Show Episode 1 Don Banks
- Jag Show Podcast Tease
Also, I previously consulted and co-hosted The D Brief, a podcast focused on the Arts and Entertainment Scene around Detroit. Here are a few episodes I’ve co-hosted, with Seth Resler and Becky Scarcello.
I’m always looking to add more shows to the Jag in Detroit fold. I can help you create production/imaging for your show, provide a voice over, record your show, and even handle post-production. This will remove stumbles, stutters, and “crutch” words like umm, uhhh, etc.
Additionally, I have 15 years of experience working in local radio. You can hear that here: